Thursday, August 25, 2011

Post NILA Residency Recovery

I’m on the way home from the usual whirlwind ten day residency on Whidbey Island. More on what, exactly, a NILA Residency is, and more on what a Paradigm is. A scribe, of course, is one who writes. Being proficient at writing is my personal goal – not just in fiction (my personal Everest) but in all forms. So – Scribe, it is.
Welcome to my blog.
At the moment I’m at my daughter’s farm at Ft. Jones, California. I’m exhausted from the last three weeks and am en route to home. I’m wrought emotionally, physically, and mentally – 1,200 mile trips can be taxing at time. This is not a whining blog, but one where I will share what’s going on as I achieve my personal goal of writing proficiency and professional goal of publication (which I attempt to obtain within the next three years.
There will be a lot of catching up to do, so I’ll fix a time scale to work with that will both chronicle this journey of mine and project forward some of the goals I hope to obtain and am in the process of obtaining.

No comments:

Post a Comment